CR5 is ideal for failure analysis 5nm to 10nm technology process.
Standard type has better durability.
- Available on FEI, JEOL, Tescan, Zeiss and Kleindiek systems.
- No need to proceed Chemical Clean Process.
- Have SEM inspection before packing.
- Tip Resistance is under 50ohm.
- Have MESOSCOPE unique MST(Micro Surface Treatment) process to increase tip uniformity.
- Wire diameter option: 0.1mm,0.25mm, 0.3mm, 0.5mm and 0.6mm
- Available to be measured below 5nm device
|Wire Diameter ( WD)||0.25mm||Total Probe Length(TPL)||13mm|
|Tape Cone ( TC)||2.5mm||Tip Body Diameter(TBD)||-|
|Tape Cone Angle Type||-||Curvature Radius(CR)||<5nm|
|Probe Pre-bent||-||Pre-sleeved into Capillary||-|
|Suitable for measuring Process||≤5nm Manufacturing Process|
- Probe application type: SA is for SEM based electrical nano-probing application.
- Probe wire diameter (WD): 0.25mm
- Total probe length (TPL): 13mm
- Tape Cone length (TC): 2.5mm.
- Tip curvature radius (CR): <5nm.
Diameter at position of 50nm below apex is in the range of 35nm to 45nm.